Our vision is to be a growing local worshipping church sharing the hope of Jesus to all in our community.
We are excited by the Diocesan Vision – Vision 2026, to create healthy churches transforming communities. We are fully on board with that vision.
Our particular values as a church and our priorities for the present year are below.
grow in faith – in the knowledge and love of God
grow in fellowship – with one another in the church family
grow in number – reaching out and attracting more people to the church family
- Launch Growth Groups (train leaders, launch groups and resource groups
- Prioritise corporate prayer (through increased prayer opportunities)
- Integrate new members (into Growth Groups, through Welcome, Confirmation, Baptism)
- Re-ordering of worship space in the Nave (introducing chairs and improved audio-visual)
- Launch new café style weekly worship service at 12.30pm on a Sunday afternoon
- Launch new weekly youth worship service at 8.30pm on a Sunday evening
- Launch new midweek initiatives of mission to the vulnerable, isolated and elderly
- Redevelop publicity through new website, new magazine, new leaflets and new signage